Pfalz DIII 1370/17 was the first plane given to Voß upon arriving at Jasta 10 on 30 July, 1917. He supposedly only flew it on four missions before replacing it with an Albatros DV. The Albatros DV was then replaced by the Fokker Dreidecker. The Pfalz was doped overall silver, with a chrome yellow nose section. The tail may have also been yellow, as this was the practice of aircraft in Jasta 10.